Ultracare for Kids is a specialty medical food drink mix designed for children with food allergy-related conditions such as:
|— Food Allergy Responsive Asthma||— Eczema||— Rhinitis|
|— Diarrhea||— Hives (Urticaria)|
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein for children with dairy, egg, gluten, corn protein, or soy protein sensitivities.
- Provides non-dairy calcium—250 mg per serving.
- Balanced with essential fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), to nutritionally support central nervous system development.
- Supplies fructooligosaccharides (FOS) as nutritional support for maintaining “friendly” intestinal microflora.
- When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children up to 12 years of age.
- Comes with a detailed Parent Guide explaining product use, a suggested food and snack list with sample menus for elimination diet programs, and a diary for recording diet and symptoms.
- Delicious, kid-tested and approved Vanilla and Cherry Banana flavors.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||70 mg|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||275 IU|
|Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids)||200 IU|
|Vitamin D||130 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||10 mg|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||5 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||150 mcg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||2.5 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||500 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||0.5 mcg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||25 mcg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate, phosphate)||250 mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||500 mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||15 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||20 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||2 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||110 mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||500 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||40 mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||5 mcg|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||5 mcg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, fructose, rice syrup solids, olive oil, natural flavors, beet powder (color), xanthan gum, carrageenan, cellulose gum, silica, and caramel color.|
*Information on cholesterol content is provided for individuals, who, on the advice of a physician, are modifying their dietary intake of cholesterol.